[mapguide-users] gettile method problems

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Dec 7 13:12:35 EST 2008

I can't tell you exactly what goes wrong, but work for a tile generator
has been done elsewhere.

The FMTilingEngine prepares tiles, and automatically restarts the
MapGuide service when it encounters the problem:
http://www.websoftdev.com/download.cfm

Zac has developed a browser based tile seeder:
http://zacster.blogspot.com/2008/07/mapguide-tile-cache-seeder.html

I am building a tile seeder for use with Maestro (not complete, and not
released, LGPL):
http://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/trunk/Tools/Maestro/MgCooker/

Perhaps the FMTilingEngine will solve your troubles.
If not, you can consider building on one of the other solutions.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S