[mapguide-users] WFS publishing

Sandrine EMONIN semonin25 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:49:15 EST 2008

Thanks a lot for your answer
I think I'm tired because I've not seen that WFS properties were on DataConnexion.
Sandrine E.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:13:45 +0100From: ks at geograf.dkTo: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.orgSubject: Re: [mapguide-users] WFS publishingYou can't expose layers, only FeatureSources.Other than that, the procedure is the same as for WMS publishing.(Enable WFS, and enter bounds).Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
Sandrine EMONIN skrev:

Hello, I'm trying to publish in WFS format layers created with MapGuide Maestro, but I don't know how I can do. When I make a WFS getCapabilies request, I just can see layers from sheboygan package example. My layers are available on WMS service, but is there somebody who can help me to publish the same ones with a WFS service ? Thanks a lot for your answers Sandrine E.

Discutez sur Messenger où que vous soyez ! Mettez Messenger sur votre mobile !