[mapguide-users] FeatureSet XML returned by QUERYMAPFEATURES for WFS layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 9 09:29:35 EST 2008

I'm not sure how you would do this. You can look at the Maestro code for
the extensions editor.
I recall it was a lot of trial and error before it worked.

As the result below shows no tables, this explains why you cannot select
a table in the
extension editor in Maestro.

You may try to raise this question on the FDO list, as it might be
something FDO/WFS related.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S