Re[mapguide-users] trieving Ajax viewer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 17 07:07:40 EST 2008

Just create a weblayout with nothing visible (the map is obviously
always visible).
Then you can provide all the stuff you want from Visual Studio (buttons,
menus, etc.).
The setup is the same as described in the developer guide, but the
toolbar, etc, won't be visible,
and you will have to create it yourself.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S