[mapguide-users] mapguide 2.0 rasters

keithlegg perihelionvfx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:43:38 EST 2008

okay , I am sorry for the dumb question.

How do you use rasters in MGOS 2.0? I have mapguide studio , and I can make
vector based maps great , but when I try to upload a raster it tells me I my
server wont support rasters. I have spent days on this and found NO
DOCUMENTATION anywhere on how to set up rasters for a MGOS server running
php/apache. Can SOMEBODY PLEASE point me to some documentaion on how to do
this?

Thanks

Keith