[mapguide-users] CS-map question

mates reklamama at centrum.sk
Wed Dec 17 17:51:21 EST 2008

I noticed that Proj4 will be replaced by CS-map in the upcoming release of
MGOS. I plan a bigger project and i need to be sure that my coordinate
system will be supported under CS-map in MGOS 2.1. Now,using Proj4,there is
everything fine. The EPSG is 102065 or 102067. I didn't find it in this list
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/PROJ4toCS-MAP
This coordinate system wasn't available immediately after installation in
MGOS 1.2 - 2.0.2.. I had to add a definition to epsg file in nad folder. So
maybe there is a way to add it to CS-map like i did in PROJ4. Honestly,  i'm
not really familiar with this SRS stuff so maybe i'm talking trash :-D
I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you!