[mapguide-users] Taskpane in Mapguide Maestro

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:43:23 EST 2008

   Hi,
Iam using Mapguide Opensource 2.0 (wiht .Net 2.0 +IIS 5.1).
Iam Creating my mapdata using Mapguide Maestro. Now i want to add my custom
page to the ajax viewer weblayout.

I gave My Customize Web Page path in

    initial  task in taskpane

for exqample i gave the path (../sampleapplication/customize.aspx)

but i want to gave this path  dynamically (through programmetically) to the
Weblayout

1) Can u plz tell me the way so that it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks and Regards
Padmini