[mapguide-users] Taskpane in Mapguide Maestro

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 22 03:35:12 EST 2008

The easy way is to assign a common page,  ea. redirect_on_startup.aspx, and
then use that page to forward to the desired page.

The other way is to save a modified copy of the WebLayout as a temporary
item.
An untested exaple would be:
ServerConnectionI con; //<-- Assign this
WebLayout wl = con.GetWebLayout("Library://mylayout.WebLayout");
wl.TaskPane.InitialTask = "http://www.example.com/my_special_page.html";
string tempid = ResourceIdentifier("xx", ResourceTypes.WebLayout,
con.SessionID);
con.SaveResourceAs(wl, tempid);

//Redirect to the temp weblayout:
Response.Redirect("/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=" +
Server.UrlEncode(tempid) + "&SESSION=" + Server.UrlEncode(con.SessionID));

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S