[mapguide-users] Error Mapguide Server 2.0

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Tue Dec 30 23:42:34 EST 2008

Open the URL listed below and tell us what line 108 of the file says.

-Mark P.s

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of M. Reza
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:24 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Error Mapguide Server 2.0

Hi,

I'm using mapguide server 2.0 (with windows server 2003, IIS 6, .Net 2)

I have a problem on publishing my layouts (online on my company server)

When i'm viewing the layout that i have create on mapguide studio 2009
on internet browser
(Like IE or Firefox), the map doesn't show up. It only show the ? sign
on the Layers

Beside that there is error notification windows like this:

An Error has occured in the script on this page

Line    : 108
Char    : 13
Error    : Invalid Argument
Code    : 0
URL    :
http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/mapguide/mapviewerajax/statusbar.aspx?LOCALE=en

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

What's wrong with the mapguide server 2.0?

Regards,

Reza