[mapguide-users] OGR and PostgreSQL...can't see data in table

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Tue Feb 5 16:22:49 EST 2008

> So you have created a layer in Mapguide and can't see the features?

i see this layer in mapguide but can't make join on postgresql table. I
try to add label from postgresql database.

I  have layer (it come from shp file), and it had FeatId field (ex.
value are  1 , 2,  3 ,4 ....1999)

--street_layer---
1.Featid

--database table---(postgresql)
1.ogc_fid
2.Name (this field is change by user whit www interface)

now i try to join it by Featid (shp) to ogc_fid (database) ...i my
aplication user change name of ex. line (street) and then mapguide show
(using join on this database table) label of street name.

I change table field like you said and postgis provider see this data in
database table but can't make join (i can define join
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6307/22nl8.jpg

but when i create new layer and add this source (whit join)

mapguide don't show joined field.

and that is strange.

what can i do whit this?

ps. i make join on integer field (source layer vs database)

ps2. i try update fdo/ogr  to 3.2.3 ...now i use fdo 3.2.2.66
what version of fdo/ogr  you have?

maciek