[mapguide-users] mapviewerphp-error in legend.phpfile(BuildClientSideTree)

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 04:41:47 EST 2008

Hi Jason,
                I will try to enter this defect but i think we should try the following inorder to avoid the passing parameter error--

BuildClientSideTree($tree, null, "null", false, "layerData",$resourceSrvc, null);

$updateType = 0;
87            // return only the layer structure, that is mainly groups/layers/layer-ids. Do not parse layer definitions.
88            //
89            BuildClientSideTree($tree, null, "null", false, "layerData", null);

 Thks
Max