[mapguide-users] mapviewerphp-error in legend.phpfile(BuildClientSideTree)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 8 04:18:11 EST 2008

Could you please enter this defect, along with the version of MapGuide OS you are using, etc, in our Trac instance?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

To confirm, this problem appears to still be present in trunk:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/mapviewerphp/legend.php#l89

I believe that the fix is to either pass a null for the last parameter, or to change the function signature to give the last parameter a default value of null.

Thanks,
Jason

From: Rahul
Subject: [mapguide-users] mapviewerphp-error in legend.phpfile(BuildClientSideTree)

Hi All,

               I think there is error in the legend.php file inside the mapviewerphp Folder--