[mapguide-users] mapviewerphp-error in legend.php file(BuildClientSideTree)

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 03:51:25 EST 2008

Hi All,
               I think there is error in the legend.php file inside the mapviewerphp Folder--

 if($summary)
        {
            $updateType = 0;
            // return only the layer structure, that is mainly groups/layers/layer-ids. Do not parse layer definitions.

             BuildClientSideTree($tree, null, "null", false, "layerData", null);
}

function BuildClientSideTree($tree, $parent, $parentName, $fulldata, $container, $resSrvc, $layerMap)

As BuildClientSideTree function is defined in the legend.php file and required to pass 7 parameters ,so when we use to call function under the $updateType=0, and use only 6 parameters it use to throw error in the Apache Web Server error.log file.

Thks
Max