[mapguide-users] IS the Mapguide 2.0.0 Java API backwards compatible?

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:19:20 EST 2008

i am getting a org.osgeo.mapguide.MgInvalidStreamHeaderException: Invalid
stream header exception.
at org.osgeo.mapguide.MapGuideJavaApiJNI.MgFeatureService_GetClassDefinition(Native
Method)
at org.osgeo.mapguide.MgFeatureService.GetClassDefinition(
MgFeatureService.java:141)

trying to use the feature service GetClassDefinition(resource_name,
schema_name, class_name);

I get the same error with both SDF and King Oracle 0.7.3.3 ( for fdo 3.3.0,
full client version) feature sources