[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.0 RC2 released

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 8 10:53:08 EST 2008

Hi Jon,

Whether we defer defects to the next release is ultimately up to the MapGuide Open Source PSC to decide.  If this RC doesn't have any show stopper problems, there will be a vote coming up to see if the release candidate can be changed to a release or not.

As for getting defects fixed, if anyone feels that a defect really needs to be fixed, they should feel free to fix (or find a developer that can fix) the particular problem (please make sure that no one is already working on it first).  I, and I'm sure others, would be glad to support any developers who are working on the project.  The following link has more details on this http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitPatch.

Cheers
Tom