[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.0 RC2 released

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Fri Feb 8 11:05:35 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.  I guess "showstopper" depends on your point of view.
The defect that I had originally logged against 1.2 (#213) is a showstopper
for me, but I realize that the development team probably has a different
opinion if this only effects one developer.  Unfortunately, I cannot
progress with the fantastic new features of 2.0 unless my existing sites
will survive the transition so I guess I will just have to wait.  Thanks for
the information.