[mapguide-users] mapguide under WebApplication root

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Sat Feb 9 03:10:03 EST 2008

IIS6 supports saving web site/virtual directory configurations to xml files
by right-clicking the website/vdir node and choosing (All Tasks -> Save
configuration to a file)

You can then load this configuration into another web site/virtual directory
by right clicking and choosing (New -> Web Site (from file)) or (New ->
Virtual Directory (from file)).

Through this you should be able to effectively "clone" whole web sites
and/or virtual directories. Have you tried this?

- Jackie