[mapguide-users] mapguide under WebApplication root

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at CSOGIS.DE
Mon Feb 11 04:06:17 EST 2008

That's the way I did it on the production server but not on the development
server. I just tried to configure the virtual directory manually. After
saving and restoring the virtual directory from file it works for me. Thank
you, Jacky.

Gunter