[mapguide-users] Postgis Selection Problem

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:37:58 EST 2008

Hello group,

I did install MGOS 2.0RC3 with postgis fdo provider. I found something wrong with select feature tool. It bring up selected information on property panel but not show me selected object (with blue color) on the map. On the other hand, i could see selected object on the map if i did selection programatically from task pane.
Anyone can tell me weather this is mapguide problem or fdo problem?

Thx,

Ary Sucaya