[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 search functionality limited?

J Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Thu Feb 14 16:16:03 EST 2008

Update:

We figured out that the format for the filter string was wrong; there should
not be quotes around the data property. So, 'RACRE' > '$USER_VARIABLE'
should really be RACRE > '$USER_VARIABLE'.

Also, the RACRE property is a string value, instead of a numeric one, so the
' are necessary around the $USER_VARIABLE/concrete value. If it were a
numeric comparison, like RSQFT <> 100000, the ' cannot be used around
the value.