[mapguide-users] Postgis Selection Problem (additional)

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 01:32:52 EST 2008

Hii,

Another symptom that i observed was when i did 'zoom selection' for complex polygon, MGOS  went to coordinates of (0,0). I'm stuck in this problem and don't even know weather this problem is MGOS problem, FDO or my mistakes. Most probably it is MGOS or FDO problem because my database worked well with MGOS 1.2 and FDO 3.2 alpha

Thx,

Ary Sucaya