[mapguide-users] Get ID from base64 selectionXML

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Feb 17 10:15:04 EST 2008

 From your notation, I guess that you use PHP.
The ID is Base64 encoded, but it is not a string, it is an integer.
To decode it properly, you must get the bytes (not the string), and
"transform" it into a 32bit integer.
It is encoded in little endian.
If you search the archives, there was a complete explanation earlier,
with PHP code.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S