[mapguide-users] Polygon labels - fusion problems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 18 11:53:14 EST 2008

If you are using RenderMap (note that this is the server API call, not sure what the web API name is) to make tiles which are supposed to align, then you want clipping to be off -- otherwise you are guaranteed to have overlapping and cut off labels on every tile boundary. That's the only problem I can think of that would require RenderMap to not clip polygons for the purpose of labeling.

Traian