[mapguide-users] King Provider and Feature Service Exception inStudio 2008

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Feb 19 12:51:05 EST 2008

Interesting.

This same error message occurred with the PostGIS provider when I tried
to apply theming because it returned all of the data columns instead of
only the ones requested.  I believe that Haris was the one that fixed it
for the PostGIS provider, so I'd be surprised if the underlying cause
was the same.

Jason