[mapguide-users] King Provider and Feature Service Exception in Studio 2008

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Tue Feb 19 11:30:43 EST 2008

Hi,

This is the first release I have been able to test the King provider on and
connections are OK but using MapGuide Studio 2008 and the UI to create a
filter I cannot use the "Get" button as the following is thrown...

 Feature Service exception - Only one aggregate function of this kind is
supported
 [OK]

Which means not a lot to me.  Manually entering values is fine.
Not sure if it is a server, FDO or studio issue.

 Crispin