[mapguide-users] Compound line with Cartographic StylizationEngine

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 19 11:52:21 EST 2008

According to the schema, you can have RenderingPass in either the SymbolInstance element, like I showed, or in the SymbolDef, like you did it.

If you are having problems with one, try the other and see what happens.

We'll take a look at what may be causing the other problem (the color changing when panning).

Traian