[mapguide-users] Login error in Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:42:00 EST 2008

Hello All,

today i migrated from MGOS 1.1 to MGOS1.2. i have AutoDesk Map Guide
Studio2007 ADN copy installed on my mchine. it used to work well with
MGOS1.1. when i upgraded to MGOS1.2 its giving me login error as user id or
pwd is incorrect. i havent changed any password. i am using Windows XP Proff
SP2 and MGOS 1.2 with IIS 6.0 and development in .NET environment.

kindly have a look at the images. if any one else has encountered same
problem before then please do let me know the solution.
thanks in advance.

Vishal....

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15587218/AutodeskMapGuideStudioLogin.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15587218/AutodeskMapGuideStudioError.jpg