[mapguide-users] Login error in Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 20 11:44:34 EST 2008

If you have ADN access, you can download Studio 2008.
Do you get the error from the Site Admin as well, or only Studio?
Studio will throw the error you describe for a number of reason (such as
no network, missing files, etc.)
You can try enabling a log of the IIS to see if it actually hits IIS.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S