[mapguide-users] map refresh timeout

Jonathan Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Mon Feb 25 12:54:21 EST 2008

As an update:

We began testing our data upgrading to MGOS 2.0 RC4 without using the
fusion library, and we are noticing the same issues. The AGG renderer
actually causes mgserver.exe to lock up at small zoom scales; today it
happened at 1:254, whereas the GD renderer has yet to lock up, but it
still takes a good period of time to update the map extents. Compared to
MGOS 1.2 with the same dataset, both renderers perform worse when zoomed
to a small scale, where, otherwise, they take only split seconds to
update when zoomed far out.

Has anyone seen this behavior with their data, as this could be a
necessary function for our clients?