[mapguide-users] Inverted Labels

Gary Braun gbraun at victoria.ca
Wed Feb 27 15:29:44 EST 2008

I posted this message on Autodesk's Mapguide forum as well, but since the
technologies are pretty much the same I thought I might try for a response
here too.

I have some street centrelines that I've applied a feature label to in
order to display street names in a map. When I view the map with the AJAX
viewer the text labels all appear fine, but when I display the same map with
the DWF
viewer many of the street name labels are displayed upside-down. I'm
using Mapguide Enterprise 2008. Has anyone else seen this and/or know of
a fix?