[mapguide-users] InitializeWebTier

swetha1 swetha.sub at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:57:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to open this dotnetviewersample in Visual studio, It is giving
an error in the utilityfunction.aspx....so i created my own project where in
i pasted the code from ajaxviewersample and deleted the line #include
file="utilityfunctions.aspx"......and tried calling the weblayout in that
file.... where it is giving the error in initializewebtier().....cant
understand what to do and how to proceed with...