[mapguide-users] InitializeWebTier

swetha1 swetha.sub at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:10:02 EST 2008

Well i have copied all the folders available in dotnetviewersample in a
folder created in www....Then opened the same folder in visual
studio....Then as you said have changed the webserver..... Now it is unable
to find the utilityfunctions.aspx.....It says that failed to map
utilityfunctions.aspx

Regards
Swetha