[mapguide-users] [ZS0] drawing customized markers on the fly

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:39:13 EST 2008

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your reply. I have try it but some how i can't display 2 marker
with 2 different icon in the same layer.
unless i create different class definition

$classDefinition = new MgClassDefinition();
$classDefinition->SetName("Points");
$classDefinition->SetDescription("Feature class with point data.");
$classDefinition->SetDefaultGeometryPropertyName("GEOM");

with different name and all...

Any idea?

Thank you

Regards,