[mapguide-users] Add/Edit on map

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 29 00:42:18 EST 2008

Hi Kenneth,

i was again have a doubt...i want to restrict the information displayed in
the result pane in MGOS. i know that i can do it using the web studio. but
the case is i want to implement user management in the application, and say
if a normal user has logged in the application then he can view only the
specific information whereas the admin can view the each and every
information. this i want to do it on runtime as per the user defined roles.
i hope i made my point clear to you. can you help me out in this.??

Regards,
Vishal