[mapguide-users] Add/Edit on map

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 28 07:37:35 EST 2008

No, I have not seen this error myself.

You can use a tool like Process Monitor:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

This tool can capture file access, and may give you an explanation.
I would let the machine run until the error appears.
Then launch Process Monitor, start capture and run the application.
You should then be able to see what activity surrounds the
MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll, and hopefully guess what goes wrong.
Its a lot of detective work, and is not guaranteed to give a solution.

Regards. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S