[mapguide-users] Add/Edit on map

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:18:41 EST 2008

thanks Kenneth,

can you answer my this question also:

i am using MGOS1.1 with .NET as development environment.
i have made a MapGuide Application and deployed it to a server ( windows
server 2003). there is a problem in the application, it works fine for a day
or two and after that it gives server error( unable to load
MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll). i have to again deploy the application to make it
working.

what is the probable cause for this dll getting corrupted? how can i resolve
it. i am running into deep trouble because of the malfunctioning of the
application.

Any help will be appreciated.