[mapguide-users] Error: Access is Denied.

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 09:01:21 EST 2008

I'm the only one with access to this dev. server...and I know that I didn't install/update anything.

I just tried creating another "helloworld" website with same default IIS permissions as the MGE site and I don't get the error message.

...strange.

FYI, error happens with different browsers flavours on all computers.