[mapguide-users] Issues selecting a feature with custom coding

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 10 03:32:29 EST 2008

If you select the feature, you can read the WKT or BoundingBox for the
object.
With this info, you can calculate the Center X,Y + Scale, and manually
zoom to it.

I have not worked enough with the selection to understand it completely.
However, I think you are mistaken about the Base64 functions not being
compatible.
What appears to be different about the two encodings?

If they truly are different, it is very easy to write your own base64
encoding/decoding functions.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S