[mapguide-users] Select To Features & Zoom

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 06:54:39 EST 2008

Hi All,
          I am working  on some application and what i want to do is that when i query and get the results in the grided format with  icon(Link) for the records and when i click on that link/icon  I can  zoom to that geometry (ZoomToView) as well as select that geometry and display the record in the property pane,I am able to do the zoom to view for different record but how can  i select the features as well as display the property in the property pane at the same time.Looking for some kind of suggestions.

Cheers
Max !!