[mapguide-users] Select To Features & Zoom

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Jan 16 08:35:38 EST 2008

21	 Copy map to clipboard
22	 About

________________________________

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Rahul
Sent: sri 16.1.2008 12:54
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Select To Features & Zoom

Hi All,
          I am working  on some application and what i want to do is that when i query and get the results in the grided format with  icon(Link) for the records and when i click on that link/icon  I can  zoom to that geometry (ZoomToView) as well as select that geometry and display the record in the property pane,I am able to do the zoom to view for different record but how can  i select the features as well as display the property in the property pane at the same time.Looking for some kind of suggestions.

Cheers
Max !!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>