[mapguide-users] Error in FDO Data Connector

lmbap luisbap at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:03:04 EST 2008

I created a whole project in MGE2008 and it works fine.
I tried to "migrate" it to a MGOS 1.2 Server and I have no data in the map
window (not even a raster loaded by "Load Procedure").

When I try to check the connection with the KingOra connector I get a
"Verify connection" is ok, but when I try the preview I get this message:

       Invalid argument(s): [1] = "0" The value is invalid because it is too
large.

Does anyone know what this means and how can I get rid of this message and
start to see my maps?
Thanks in advance
Luis