[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 RC1 - First Thoughts on Migration
Crispin at 1Spatial
Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Mon Jan 28 10:45:24 EST 2008
A few comments on RC1 (mainly on install and migration as getting further
may take some support!)...
1) On one PC (but not another) the mapguide IIS Virtual was configures
with .net 1 not 2.0 throwing an error in studio with the .net extensions
2) I needed to run "RecoverRepositories" batch file on repositories before
the documented "UpgradeRepositories" and "SetupRepositoriesIndices" would
run without error
3) There was/is/are no King or MSSQLServer providers in the distribution
4) A manual copy of King from the FDO 3.3 distribution failed on one PC
with a Studio 2008 "Could Not Establish Connection" (and worked on one PC)
The provider displays a different interface including "Data Files" (or
is my memory playing tricks?)
5) Creating a layer based on KingOracle 3.3 fails on the PC where the
Title: Unable to complete request to site.
Invalid Argument(s):  = "-1" The value is invalid because it is too
Resource ID does not refer to a valid feature source.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/MGOS-2.0-RC1---First-Thoughts-on-Migration-tp15136674s16610p15136674.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users