[mapguide-users] Working around/Disabling FastCGI in MGOS 1.2

Ronnie Louie ronnie.louie at autodesk.com
Mon Jan 28 19:28:03 EST 2008

Hi Crispin,

MGOS 2.0 will only support CGI, ISAPI extension, and Apache module.  FastCGI support is removed due to a number issues with the technology.  By directly using API specific for IIS or Apache webservers, stability and performance improvement is expected since we eliminate any overhead created from having another interface sitting between MGOS and the webserver.

Ronnie