[mapguide-users] New User Help (.net)

cgrell craig.grell at talus-tech.com
Mon Jan 28 17:29:44 EST 2008

I have been struggling with this for weeks now and am very stuck.

I have installed the MapGuide Server 1.2.0, Web Server Extenstions 1.2.0
using .net

I can login to the admin at http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php and
loaded the sample file Sheboygan.mgp

When I go to http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewernet/gettingstarted.aspx I
get the following error

Invalid repository type. Exception occurred in method
MgResourceIdentifier.ParseIdentifier at line 440 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\common\platformbase\Services/ResourceIdentifier.cpp

When i go to http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx i get
the following error

An unclassified exception occurred.
An unclassified exception occurred. Exception occurred in method
new_MgResourceIdentifier at line 681 in file .\MgApi_wrap.cpp

What am I missing?

Thank you