[mapguide-users] New User Help (.net)

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 29 04:53:13 EST 2008

As I recall, you must also install a demo website (the MGP package only
has the data for the demo).
I believe the correct package is named "DotNetViewerSample".

You might get away with running this:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fSamples%2fSheboygan%2fLayouts%2fSheboyganAsp.WebLayout&USERNAME=Anonymous&PASSWORD=

You will also need an editor for the data.
You can request a trial of MapGuide Studio from Autodesk, and they will
send a 30 (60?) day trial CD by mail.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S