[mapguide-users] NEEDED: MGOS Sub-contractor

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jan 29 13:13:48 EST 2008

Hello list,
I am in need of a sub-contractor to perform MapGuide Open Source
customization services.  This project is estimated and budgeted for
approximately 200 hours of labor.  The following skills are required:

*	MapGuide Open Source experience, preferably with some exposure to
Fusion.  We will be using MGOS 2 with Fusion for this project.
*	Linux experience and MGOS on Linux specifically.  Ubuntu or CentOS
preferably.
*	MySQL experience.
*	Apache experience.
*	PHP experience.
*	Application administration and maintenance documentation experience.

In addition, preference will be given to a person with MapGuide 6.5 and
prior skills since this is a migration project.  Some of this project will
require reverse-engineering the existing site, data sources, databases, etc.
in order to replicate functionality and port the application to MGOS.

If you are interested, please email me your resume, references, and billing
rate.  Also, links to any reference MGOS sites that you have worked on would
be helpful.

Thank you very much.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
President