[mapguide-users] Problem with PostGIS, FDO and Data Connection

gimbrogno at smartlab magnitudo9 at email.it
Tue Jul 1 11:05:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a problem with Mapguide Studio. I have created a postgis db with some
tables. When I try to create a new data connection in Mapguide Studio, the
connection is ok, I can show the tables but when I click on "view data", I
can't see data stored in the tables... I can see only this message: "An
exception occurred in FDO component. The execution of Select command failed.
"

Where is the problem?

PS: mapguide 2.0.1 (with FDO 3.3.1 libraries) runs under CentOS 5