[mapguide-users] Problem with PostGIS, FDO and Data Connection

gimbrogno magnitudo9 at email.it
Thu Jul 3 10:57:15 EDT 2008

I checked the mapguide Error.log, and I found this problem

Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        The execution of Select command failed.

 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpSelectFeatures.Execute line 109 file OpSelectFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerSelectFeatures.SelectFeatures line 249 file

ServerSelectFeatures.cpp        An exception occurred in FDO component.

The execution of Select command failed.

Can anyone direct me to a solution? Thanks in advantage...