[mapguide-users] Expression building with Property extensions... in maestro if possible

Jamo181 adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Jul 3 18:00:51 EDT 2008

Hi I've done a little searching around and found this to have already been
fixed in this ticket...

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/282

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/284

Fixed Describe schema to include the calculated properties from the
extension.

What I was hoping is that someone could tell me the syntax to create a new
calculated property with a some joined data. I'm using Maestro if this
helps....

Current String is

Concat(Concat(Concat(' ,Ext1somesite),' ),Ext1somesitedesc),' ')

Help ?