[mapguide-users] Raster images in MGE 2009

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 7 13:39:22 EDT 2008

The MGE 2009 raster provider looks at the config.xml document stored with the raster feature source to determine which raster files to load.  This document can be accessed using Get/SetResourceData.  Autodesk MapGuide Studio regenerates this document when you hit "Test Connection" on the feature source and then save it.

MGE 2009 does not update the config.xml document so any changes to the imagery will not be reflected automatically.

Thanks,
Trevor